FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Just discovered that there is little gear oil in the lower unit, what pump do I need to fill it? It says not to put it in the vent due to air bubbles and damage, etc....where can I buy this pump to fill it?
cheers,
Kevo
You should probably make a pressure tester and try see if the drive is leaking lube, if it is, its a good idea to try fix it so nothing gets damaged from lack of lube:
WOW! Speedy reply, just what I needed....I am going to drain it before I do anything else, then try and go shopping and collecting. I can make a pressure gauge with junk I have on site. Thanks Heaps..
cheers,
Kevo...