mercruiser 5.0LX?

BB71

Cadet
"New to me" 1995 Armada Marada 2100MVB with engine serial number 0F428410, transom number 0F485971, drive serial number 0F497215. I am attempting to confirm whether it is a 5.0 or 5.0LX and what horsepower. Also, a service manual for the outdrive which I believe is service manual 14. I have seen it on here in pieces but I would love to download the full manual in PDF. A service manual on the engine would be great as well. A home run would be finding an operator manual for the boat itself.

Rick Stephens

Admiral
Some of that is very easy to determine. 8 bolt or 12 bolt intake? What carburetor? Looks like it would be an LX with a 4 bbl carb 230 HP.

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
Looks like 17 for the engine but I`d have to regular mail it to you

BB71

Cadet
Thanks, I also came up with an LX with 230HP and it is a four barrel carb. I am not getting anything when I click on the left side of the page. Maybe it is not compatible with safari.

BB71

Cadet
Even after reading the service manual, I can not find the trailering switch on this throttle handle anywhere. What am i doing wrong?

Rick Stephens

Admiral
Thanks, I also came up with an LX with 230HP and it is a four barrel carb. I am not getting anything when I click on the left side of the page. Maybe it is not compatible with safari.

I've had trouble with Safari, but also other browsers lately. Thing runs on JAVA and has been really particular of late. There are times when I want to look up stuff that I don't have copies of. Annoying at best..

BB71

Cadet
I actually found the dang trailering switch. After reading post after post, mine is no where anyone has mentioned yet. My trailering switch is the bottom right corner of the gear shift base. I actually though the base was cracked. With no identification to it at all, but if you push that corner in, as if you were checking to ensure it was broken or not, then the OD goes into the trailering position. Maybe this will help someone else in the future. My gearshift control is a "Quicksilver 3000". and the trailering button is on the bottom right corner.

BB71

Cadet
No Title

picture of it for future clarification.

Attachments

• photo269091.jpg
    photo269091.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 0