FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am having trouble finding a few parts for my 1975 Mercruiser 120. If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it. I am looking for push rods, and either a fuel pump or a fuel pump rebuild kit if one is available. thank you.
I am having trouble finding a few parts for my 1975 Mercruiser 120. If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it. I am looking for push rods, and either a fuel pump or a fuel pump rebuild kit if one is available. thank you.
Pushrods are available at any NAPA store, just ask for pushrods for a 62-70 Chevy Nova 153 cu in 4 cyl. They can also get the fuel pump under Sierra brand part # 18-7278.