FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Got it rebuilt and supposedly tuned and ready to go from the seller. it is weirdly dripping - take a look at the youtube video please and tell me if this looks normal
Looks like accelerator pump is working ,quit pumping when not running its leaking around shaft from no vacuum from motor not running probably some wear in throttle body housing to bottom butterfly shaft or side thrust wear as round butterfly's center some carbs have felt shaft seal for this and have seen nylon washers to seal better . Mines at tarp shop or I could look as manual doesn't show any and when I rebuilt mine I didn't tear down that far .
My 2bbl Rochester did the same thing, apparently known for developing leak there at pump shaft. I had mine rebuilt and they fixed that also. I would speak with your re-builder. Like I said, known issue.