Mel Gibson..

cheburashka

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Mel Gibson..

Blown out of proportion, that is the MEDIA.

Mel may have a testosterone/man anger issue, and his girl knew this. She set him up probably when he was at a watering hole.:mad:

Right. So did she wait until he was asleep and repeatedly ram her face into his closed fist?

I agree that she's manipulating the situation to some extent. However, the situation exists because of Gibson's inability to control his anger. NOTHING justifies hitting your wife in the face or making death threats against her. That's not "manly."

If he can't refrain from hitting women and insulting every ethnicity under the sun when he's drunk, he shouldn't drink. He chose to get blotto and act like an idiot. He deserves whatever he gets.

rottenray

Cadet

IF it is true that he hit her and knocked out some teeth that is inexcusable, however any man that has ever gone through a divorce (or several) knows how adept women are at pushing your buttons. I am not defending him but I know how a person could be so angry as to go off on a rant!:eek: I think we have so many bigger concerns than Mel's lack of reality that I don't understand how the media can get so much mileage out of this and call it news!

jonesg

Admiral

Yea that rushion silly cow is messin with the bull. ROTFL:rolleyes:

Been there, done that with the Russian gals, they're way smarter than the guys they find. They have websites explaining exactly how to file for a DV and get the American husband locked out. Its in Russian.
If he's carrying on about how she dresses, well they all dress like that.
And the one I met was better looking than his. ha!

jonesg

Admiral

IF it is true that he hit her and knocked out some teeth that is inexcusable, however any man that has ever gone through a divorce (or several) knows how adept women are at pushing your buttons. I am not defending him but I know how a person could be so angry as to go off on a rant!:eek: I think we have so many bigger concerns than Mel's lack of reality that I don't understand how the media can get so much mileage out of this and call it news!

Its gossip for old women, all these guys tut tutting like old nags.