FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Damn, that's a good idea flipping the toons around to put the good side out. Mine are really bad outside, but perfect inside too. Might have to do that too.
What I do is leave one corner open with nothing on it at all to allow it to drain off the water. no plastic or carpet. and when installed I make it the lowest corner.
Got the trailer sanded and painted, bunks replaced, and pontoon framework reassembled. Working on the flooring right now. I'm applying a couple of coats of oil based porch paint to the underside before installing. I'll paint the top side once they are on the boat, hopefully this weekend. Plan on covering that with some non slip coating of some sort. Should have some more pics this weekend. Thanks everyone for the encouragement.