Me and the Wife

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Well, the wife and I went for our regular yearly check up yesterday and thought maybe I would share with the bunch here.<br /> <br />After checking us out, the doctor tells us that we were<br />physically okay but might want to start writing things down and<br />make notes to help us remember things. We thanked the doctor and left.<br /> <br />Later that night while watching TV, wifey pooh got up from<br />her chair and I asks her, "Where are you going?"<br /> <br />She replies, "To the kitchen."<br /> <br />I ask, "Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?"<br />She replies, "Sure."<br /> <br />I then asks her, "Don't you think you should write it down<br />so you can remember it?"<br />You know what the doctor said with a wink.<br /> <br />She says, "No, I can remember that."<br />Did not like the joke too well.<br /> <br />I then add, "Well I also would like some strawberries on top.<br />You had better write that down cause I know you'll forget that."<br />Still joking seeing I am the joking type.<br /> <br />She says, "I can remember that, you want a bowl of ice cream<br />with strawberries."<br />Kinda getting a little upset now. <br /><br />I reply, "Well I also would like whip cream on top. I know<br />you will forget that so you better write it down."<br /> <br />With irritation in her voice now, she says, "I don't need to write that<br />down I can remember that." She then fumed into the kitchen.<br /> <br />After about 20 minutes, she returns from the kitchen and hands<br />me a plate of bacon and eggs.<br /> <br />I stare at the plate for a moment and say, <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"You forgot my toast." :eek:

gonfishn

Commander
Re: Me and the Wife

Wayyyyyy to much time on your hands Spinner..

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer

ROFLMAO "while pounding my fist on the Floor" :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Ahh, looking forward to our rocking chair years. Won't it be fun.<br />Bassy

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I'm gonna have to write that down! :D Excellent Spinner......LMAO