mayday mayday the boats got to go!

Cincyrunner

Seaman
Re: mayday mayday the boats got to go!

11,500 seems overpriced to me. I'd probably pass up on you ad as well, no matter how good a condition it's in or how many hour are on it. Problem is that not many people want a small engine like that. My bet is you won't get many calls, unless you drop the price down a couple thousand.

Fordiesel69

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Constructive critiscizm here..... Your CL ad is terrible. You need at the very least, a link that shows high quality pictures, if not link them directly into the ad to show them large. Clean and declutter the interior so it looks like new and I mean EVERYTHING out, and lastly make a 3 minute video of it starting up and walk around it, then another 3 minute video of it idling on the water, running it up to cruise RPM to show it getting on plane normally, then all within the same video, pull off the throttle and do another full throttle run up. The videos are what sold my two boats.

When somone tells you they are coming to look at it, make sure it is spotless and waxed up nice. No armor all, but just genuinly clean.

Lastly, you will need to lower your price to under 10k. The number 10 scares a lot of people away.

STARCRAFT16SS

Petty Officer 1st Class

Don't know prices for this style of boat for your location....I think it might help when listing your phone number, if you would include the area code....:rolleyes:
Search engines can be strange...I like to cast a large net...like put a line down near the bottom with something like this
2006 '06 Stingray Sting Ray Open Bow Bowrider bow-rider 135Hp 135 HP Horse

Hmm... I don't see anywhere the size of the boat, how many people it is rated for, weight limit...
Sorry about your job loss...