Looks like the week of Oct 4 will be when I head to Michigan. I'm hoping to go up Sunday but depends when the trailer is being delivered. A venture trailer coming from Maryland do to arrive Monday the 5th but right now don't know when
I removed the starboard leg and pouched up the paint. It came off easy enough but going back on was rough for one person, so my buddy came over and went on.
Info for others which has the Verado, it can be done with one person but much easier with two. I'm old but the leg weights about 40 lbs. The manual says use a 15mm wrench to align it with F for clockwise and R for counter rotation legs. The legs are spring loaded to the rotation they are built for. So as you remove the leg "which is in neutral" (note DTS) moves to FWD or REV.
All power should be OFF including the Bat switch. To reinstall align the mark with F above (see pic). When the shift is moved with wrench and you can hear the gear box DTS rotate. Raise the leg into position and the key is need something on the propshaft to rotate it if needed. and I need to just a bit to get it the last inch
After install turn power ON then turn key ON and the DTS gear box moves it back into neutral