FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am looking to buy a repair manual for my recently acquired Mariner 75hp and I was unsure of what brand manual I should get. Does anyone know which are the best help for repair?
Thanks Bill. The main reason for the question was I have gotten several search results for publishers of outboard repair for the Mariner and I wanted the most helpfull.