FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
If you are considering opening one just contact their corporate office. They usually have requirements such as sq footage, store front, location, and liquid capitol.
I was wondering about this kind of thing the other day. Does iboats have any store fronts anywhere? Have bass pro, cabellas, west marine, but I have never seen an iboats store? Do they exist?
I believe iboats business model is almost entirely virtual . . . Their inventory is actually "held" by partner stores. They network all of it together. i.e. no storefronts . . .
Thanks QC! I was just wondering if they had one or not. I have never bought from online places, I like to go see and touch stuff before I buy. I am getting ready to buy some smart tabs from iboats though. It makes sense to have it virtual........low overhead! Does it make for a slow turn around on your order though?