Manual for a Blue Fin Spectrum 1700

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksoiss25

Cadet
Hi all, just looking to see if anybody has a manual for the '89 Blue Fin Spectrum 1700 model. Bought it used a few months back and was just hoping someone might have one. I've contacted all the companies that would possibly have any info on it, but got nothing. It looks like Blue Fin was tossed around by a few companies and no one kept any info on their products. Thanks in advance for any help

Steelhd

Seaman Apprentice
I haven't been on this forum since I rebuilt my '91 about five years ago but checked today on a whim. I have the manual for that boat around here somewhere but honestly there isn't much to learn from it in t he Internet age. There is plenty of online resources about safe boat operation and the care and feeding of our particular motors.

I can copy the manual and email to you . Also have 1989 Bluefin Spectrum Brochure. The manual has wiring diagrams. What size engine do you have?

Last edited:

jebainbridge

Cadet
I am also in search of that same manual. I have an 88 Bluefin 1700 and been looking all over for a manual. MOD EDIT - :nono:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.