FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Should I expect to pay $95 for an outboard service manual.I've got a 1990 OMC Seadrive 140 HP and that's the quote that I got.
Which manuals do I really need. Service $95, Owners,s $29, Parts $29.
eBay is where I got my manuals ... if you see a seller listing a lot of manuals, but not the specific one you need, pick a manual and "ask the seller a question" to see if he (or she) has one that's just not listed.
The manuals is fairly pricey, BUT that's a little over one hour at the repair shop down the road from me. Save yourself a few hours of paying someone else to fix your motor and the manual has more than paid for itself...
Thanks a million guys.
I tried lookin for searayman13 a few days ago but I couldn't find his store. I must have been looking in the wrong place.
That was exactly the manual I needed.