Man of the Year Awards

LadyFish

Admiral
manofyear.htm
Here are photos of the finalists of this year's Man of the Year awards. :rolleyes: <br /><br />I guess good women are hard to find these days.

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: Man of the Year Awards

C'mon there LF, I didn't see anything wrong in those pics! :p :D

LadyFish

Admiral

I guess the man in the last photo would be considered a gentleman...<br /><br />at least he's holding her hand for balance. :rolleyes:

dolluper

Captain

#3 hope she doesn't start a fire when she butts his cig #2 is cruel #1 well maybe she's a heavy drinker good laugh anyways 'sent them to my wife awaiting feedback I guess?

Fly Rod

Commander

:) I must be doing something wrong!!! will have to get the wife to do more luggin!!! ;) :cool:

NYMINUTE

Captain

Where is the problem?????<br />Why is that guy carrying the 6 pack? :D

tylerin

Commander

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br />Why is that guy carrying the 6 pack? :D
The old lady just carries the empties :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />
Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br />Why is that guy carrying the 6 pack? :D
The old lady just carries the empties :D
Just seems a bit unfair... He could be drinking one if he didn't have to lug that 6 pack.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

sheesh, LF, I only got 2nd place... :D :D

spratt

Lieutenant

Chief, I think you should have won FIRST!!! BTW, where'd ya get that cool tractor??? And what do ya have to do to attract TWO of those lovely's to do your bidding???

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> I guess the man in the last photo would be considered a gentleman...<br /><br />at least he's holding her hand for balance. :rolleyes:
Nah, it's not for balance!!<br />He is trying to get her to keep up with him!!<br /><br /> :D :D <br />AK Chappy

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> Chief, I think you should have won FIRST!!! BTW, where'd ya get that cool tractor??? And what do ya have to do to attract TWO of those lovely's to do your bidding???
Informed sources say: Hogs r us :D

Carphunter

Commander

C'mon guys, everybody knows that #2 is the old Mother-in-law trap. I think two is the limit though, so I think he's done for the day. ;) <br /><br />Hey, somebodys gotta thin out the herd. :p

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> C'mon guys, everybody knows that #2 is the old Mother-in-law trap. I think two is the limit though, so I think he's done for the day. ;)
Either that or they think his tractor's sexy. :rolleyes:

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

I got the tractor and the ladies on ebay...three seperate auctions...I made the trailer. Forgot to put the top on, but they never tried to excape. Wants me to take you for a moonlight ride LF? :D :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Chief 101:<br /> I got the tractor and the ladies on ebay...three seperate auctions...I made the trailer. Forgot to put the top on, but they never tried to excape. Wants me to take you for a moonlight ride LF? :D :D
What do you feed them???

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by spratt:<br />And what do ya have to do to attract TWO of those lovely's
Nothing like a couple honey's lookin like a couple russian bear wrasslers to get the ole blood pumpin :p

Carphunter

Commander

Just like the deer here in Indiana don't look up and see the hunters in the trees.................the elusive mother-in-laws don't look up and realize they could escape. (Kinda like a minnow trap). :p

cntrydude

Petty Officer 2nd Class

If you are going to use my picture, you are suppose to ask my permission! :)