Man finds bottle on California beach; (old joke)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
A man walking along a California beach was deep in thought. Suddenly he stumbled-over a bottle. He picked it up, removed the cork, and a genie popped-out. The sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Genie said, "Because you have freed me from my glass prison, I will grant you one wish." The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want." The genie said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for that. Take a little more time and think of something that would be more practical."<br /><br />The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she feels inside, what she is thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing is wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy."<br /><br />The genie replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Man finds bottle on California beach; (old joke)

:D Yes, we are indeed complex creatures. :p

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Man finds bottle on California beach; (old joke)

Old but still funny :D