MAD LIBS!!

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Have any of you ever done these with your kids? They are hilarious. You fill in the list, i.e. adjective, noun, plural noun, etc. without looking at the story. You then plug in your list.<br /><br />Here is one we just did. Our list is in Bold Italics. We used just Halloween items on the list, or tried to.<br /><br />Thousands of Witches ago there were calendars that enabled the ancient Vampires<br />to divide a year into twelve cats, each month into 31 weeks, and each week into seven bats. At first, people told time by a sun clock, sometimes known as the pumpkin dial. Ulitmately, they invented the great timekeeping devices of today, such as the grandfather jack-o-lantern, the pocket broom, the alarm apparition, and, of course, the fanny watch. Children learn about clocks and time almost before they learn their ABQ's. They are taught that a day consists of 24 zombies, an hour has 60 goblins, and a minute has 60 ogres. By the time they are in kindergarten, they know if the big head is at twelve and the little nose is at three, it is 9,542 o'clock. I wish we could continue this spooky lesson, but we've run out of moon.<br /><br />AK Chappy

Pony

Rear Admiral
Re: MAD LIBS!!

did those in grade school....every noun we came up with was underwear or toilet.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Re: MAD LIBS!!

LOL,<br />Yeah, I gotta steer 'em away from those when Mommas around... :D <br /><br />AK Chappy