FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I had a fire which took out half my console. Before I try fabricating something on my own, I'm wondering if someone knows of some salvage yards that might have one or can offer any other suggestions.
It's a 1996 Lund 1800 Gran Sport.
Thanks.
try this site. site mashed jaxed.com On the left side of the page click boats, at the top of page scrowl down to lund, than type in console cap. this is where I found mine