Lund Adventure 1675 Draft

tcvetanovski

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 9, 2022
Messages
2
I have been trying to determine my draft on my Lund Adventure 1675 so I can put it in my fish finder to get the true depth does anyone have this information or how I can calculate?
 

airshot

Admiral
Joined
Jul 22, 2008
Messages
6,752
All depends on how it is loaded, how big/ heavy is the motor, how many people, are you considering hull bottom or clearance for lower unit/ prop ?
 

tcvetanovski

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 9, 2022
Messages
2
All depends on how it is loaded, how big/ heavy is the motor, how many people, are you considering hull bottom or clearance for lower unit/ prop ?
90hp, 2 people about 450lb, bottom hull clearance
 

airshot

Admiral
Joined
Jul 22, 2008
Messages
6,752
Your best bet is to load up your boat and put in the water then check with a tape measure or do you have a water line mark on your transom to measure to. My guess is the boat needs a foot to float in with motor tilted all the way up.
 
Top