FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I thought you knew everything. And yes, I did give you their name. Maybe you know who Skeeter Davis is and you just forgot. Edit: Sorry but I was distracted for a moment and wanted to make sure I had no other fish to fry. Skeeter Davis was a singer, she had a couple of top 10 songs in the early 60's
I thought you knew everything. And yes, I did give you their name. Maybe you know who Skeeter Davis is and you just forgot. Edit: Sorry but I was distracted for a moment and wanted to make sure I had no other fish to fry.