FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am looking for a manual for the Lowrance 4040 I looked all over the internet net including the Lowrance website with no luck. Does anyone have a manual for this or know where to get one ?
I gave a shot at searching the Internet and see what you mean. How old is this unit? It appears that it includes LORAN, which is completely obsolete. Time for something newer, IMO.