FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I need to change the lower unit lube. Any lube better than the next? Are the fill and vent plug gaskets a universal deal to where any boat shop would have them?
thanks for the reply.....glad I found the site. Good info. I'll try to track down a dealer for the gaskets. The boat was given to me by my brother and I just want to catch up on all the maintenance before taking it out this year. I know cars but not boats. It'll take a bunch of reading and some trial and error to get everything squared away.