LOST

lark2004

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: LOST

I'll know soon enough, just found season two episode one! be watching it this weekend....

Dunaruna

Admiral

What do you mean 'just found'? Where, how, why? Video store? Internet? TELL ME!

rwise

Captain

I missed it too, must have been 7 central time! oh well I bet it reruns when I have more time to watch.

TilliamWe

Banned

rwise, no it's on every Wednesday at 8:00pm central time, on ABC. Geez, they aired a clip show for the third time at 7, so you still had til 8 to catch the new one. Not much of a fan are you?? ;) j/k<br /><br />Lost is the greatest show in the history of television!

gonefishie

Commander

I didn't know they have a second episode after the 1hr recap since the tv guide showed Invasion is on next at 9pm. I was pissed because I had waited all summer to see what I've already seen last year but then with 10mins to go they said the premier is coming up next. what did you guys think was down the hatch? not what I expected. <br />Crab bait> Locke wasn't in a wheelchair all of his life, he was only disabled several yrs before the plane crash after he gave his fake father a kidney.<br />What about Invasion, what do you guys think? too X-Files like for me but who know it might turn out good.

Ron G

Commander

I missed it, never even seen the first season,got home late last night caught the end of csi,becoming a csi junky i think spike tv shows it 2 a night bout seen them all.might have to rent the first seson of lost and see.

ZmOz

Captain

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> What do you mean 'just found'? Where, how, why? Video store? Internet? TELL ME!
I'd bet alot of money it's already scattered several places around the internet. ;)

lark2004

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Yeah, Internet... Torrent Reactor.<br /><br />It's a great episode. <br /><br />Now to start catching up on Battlestar Galactica.....

TilliamWe

Banned

Please Note: I just saw a commercial yesterday that said the Season 2 Premiere was going to be re-aired right before the next episode on Wednesday night. So that means, for you real time zone people (eastern) Lost is on at 8pm & 9pm. For us here in the slow time zone (central) that means Lost is on at 7PM & 8PM. So rwise, there's your chance! :D

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

My receptionist kept talking about it last year but since I did not recieve ABC due to some wierd thing with my local channel availability thing on my Directv I never watched it. She was taping it so brought me the tapes and I was hooked. In November my satellite provider had a sweet TIVO deal and was finally providing ABC, so I got that deal and have watched it ever since. TIVO is the best thing since sliced bread, I do not miss any shows now. I just watch them whenever I want to, I have no idea how I lived before TIVO.<br /><br />And yes, the dark haired cutie is a cutie...