LOST

eeboater

Commander
If you are looking for a pretty entertaining show to follow, watch the show LOST. I followed it all last season, and it is a great show. Its a bit sci-fi-ish but all in all, very entertaining!<br /><br />They are having a 1 hour recap show tonight which will fill you in on what happened last season. Then Season 2 starts!<br /><br />Sean

oddjob

Commander
Re: LOST

I've only watched a few times..I like it maybe this year you can remind me to watch it.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Sorry I thought you were lost Sean. I was gonna help you to the Marina. Lost is a very good series, finally. And the that dark haired cutie is HOTTTTTTT!

Ron G

Commander

What channel is that on or network?im going fishing tonight what time does it come on?

rattana

Chief Petty Officer

OK now you have my interest up. I'll have to check it out.

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Sorry I thought you were lost Sean. I was gonna help you to the Marina. Lost is a very good series, finally. And the that dark haired cutie is HOTTTTTTT!
You don't miss an opportunity to get a cut in do ya? :D :D :D :p <br /><br />Yes, that dark haired cutie is VERY HOT... and she was a "noname" actor - I think that is part of the reason this show is as good as it is.... the majority of them were no-namers and the cast has definitely clicked.<br /><br />The show is on ABC Wednesday nights. As a quick recap, the show is about group of people who survived a plane crash which originated from Austrailia. They go into the past and the history of the people on the flight. The island they crash landed on has some kind of mystical beings and just plain weird stuff going on. As an example, in one of the first few shows, they shot a Polar Bear on the island. Plus there is some HUGE "thing" that is walking around the island knocking down trees and killing people... They haven't shown what it is yet...<br /><br />Oh, and for those of you who are wondering who the dark haired cutie is... <br /><br /><br />
EvangelineLilly011605G-0125.jpg

ZmOz

Captain

Very good show. I almost never just sit and watch TV - I'm always doing something on my laptop, cooking, eating, or something...I think I have ADD. :D This show is the only one I sit down and watch and do nothing but watch...

rwise

Captain

When do the "new" shows start? Already seen them, and no time for reruns.

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> She is still a no name, but I am OK with that. WoooooooHooooooooo.
I have a good friend who is a spittin image of her :D <br /><br /><br />I forgot to mention, they have a full orchestra that custom plays every show. So, the music for the show is just like in a movie - very flowing a very BIG part of the show actually. As there is tension in the show, the music helps enforce it.<br /><br />Sean

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Howdy, ee.<br /><br />Sorry, we do not allow advertising in sigs either.<br /><br />Please remove it. Thanks. :)

eeboater

Commander

Sorry bout that JB...<br /><br />I changed it - is what I have OK?<br /><br />Sean

crab bait

Captain

yeah, it's good..<br /><br />deffinate following.. great cast an lotsa mystery an good writing.. an they always feed ya mystery answers,, but always leeds to more..<br /><br />great idea in the writing,, since the showcase alotta history on the lead charactors,, you know alot more then the castaways do about each other.. <br /><br />MR LOCKE is my fav..he a trip.. ya never know if'n good or evil.. <br /><br />one thing about LOCKE,, he was in a wheelchair all his life/an onboard plane.. <br />when they crashlanded,, he woke up from unconsciences,, wiggle his feet.. got up an walked..<br /> <br />2 hours tonite at 8:00 on abc

Dunaruna

Admiral

I'm begging you, PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE don't discuss the new season, we don't get it for a few months.<br /><br />The lady in question is Evangeline Lilly.<br /><br />Why the hey haven't they walked the entire island yet? There is obviously a marina somewhere.

Link

Rear Admiral

EE<br />One of the nice things about LOST is that the actors dont have a clue about what is comming next in the story line.<br />Hope it is better than the opening season of NCIS last night! That whole thing with Kate drove me nuts! Wont say anymore for our friends across the pond! ;)

lark2004

Lieutenant Junior Grade

a few months????? They said FEB 2006 up here in Brisbane!<br /> that's like 5 month's from when the last episode was played.

ZmOz

Captain

Did you Australians hear what they found in the hatch yet?<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br />It was Osama. :eek: :p :D