Looking to change / modify seating

TRUE GRIT

Cadet
hi all;
I have got a 2002 w/a - year 2000 & I'd like to swap the current pedestal for the passenger seat and install a shelf unit running from inside the port side cockpit w/ rail legs for support so as to be able to store a cooler under it and re attach the current seat to sit atop and maybe even a small cushion behind it as it could be used as a jump seat facing the rear. Looked on ebay with no luck, any and all help will be appreciated including photos if you have a similar set up Thanks

tomysel

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Looking to change / modify seating

I have a 2008 2102 (same as the 2002). Mine came with the setup that i think you are planing on doing...

Sorry only the only picture that i have is part blocked by my wife. But you can still see the design. Hope it helps... I can get more photos if you need but will take couple of days.... Let me know..

2375sn.jpg

TRUE GRIT

Cadet
Re: Looking to change / modify seating

apology not necessary I already saw it exactly the same It looks like an easy fix. just cant believe they made them the way mine is . it's another useless waste of space. I'm gonna get the materials together to do the seating shelf and the seat work station over the engine well . by the way are those clear/whiteish things on yours rubber bumpers/cushions?