FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Boat manuals are copyrighted, and free manual sites dont typically have permission to post or share them and are often virus farms hoping Free is enough to entice users to download stuff they probably shouldnt.
I'm trying to replace the seals on the driveshaft. The water impeller was cover in oil and in the lower unit the oil had water in it. I replaced all the seals on the prop shaft. any help would be great. I couldn't find any videos on youtube either.
I purchased a Mercury Manual on ebay and used and viewed numerous UTube videos on replacing said seals. I purchased a waterpump housing that already had the two seals needed and just replaced that along with a new WP impellor