Looking for help. Suntracker party barge 21

jsweinert71

Recruit
MiL just purchased 99 Suntracker Party Barge 21. Havent had much experience with pontoons but can figure out the basics. The control panel buttons are faded and not legible. There are 3 of them just above the horn and key. Not sure what they do and cant find anything online from Suntracker. Thanks for any help

Last edited:

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
One of them is likely a three position switch for navigation lights. Center = OFF. ON (up) = Navigation and ON (down) is anchor. The navigation lights (both front and rear lights) must be on when under way. At anchor/stationary only the stern light should be on. The other two switches may be marked AUX and may for may not be used. If the boat has a livewell one switch may be for the pump.

ahicks

Captain
I wouldn't be too worried about extra switches, not until I found something not working.

Agree one of them will be for your navigation lights (middle position is off). Another might be for an interior light. Extra one - who knows? That would depend on installed accessories - if any.

legalfee

Petty Officer 1st Class
I would say nav/anchor lights (3 way switch), Docking lights, Interior lights.

Capt dave 258

Seaman Apprentice
If one of your switches is spring loaded and returns to center position when released, that'll be your horn switch