Looking for a Duracraft

redleg3316

Recruit
I dont know if this is the right place to post this but im looking for a 1648 allwelded duracraft boat and trailor (motor would be a plus)

I had one and sold it and have regreted it everyday. Im in MS and am willing to travel for a good deal

This is what im looking for 90s and up model

1100.jpg1290.jpg1100.jpg1290.jpg

lncoop

Vice Admiral
Re: Looking for a Duracraft

Welcome aboard redleg. This thread will probably end up being closed because it violates forum rules, but before it does may I seek some clarification? Why Duracraft specifically? I ask because they're not made any more and I'm really curious as to why you're seeking out that brand. The man behind Duracraft went on to start War Eagle and they build excellent boats (and exactly the kind you're looking for if the pics you posted are any indication). In addition to War Eagle there are many other top quality john boat manufacturers in your back yard (Arkansas), Xpress, Excel, and Legendcraft come immediately to mind, and there are still others. The point of my rambling is this; you shouldn't be able to swing a dead cat without finding what you're looking for right there in the Magnolia State.;) Happy hunting.:cool: