FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Would anybody know where I could purchase a 1994 Sea ray service Manual w/ 90hp merc in it Looking to pull the motor want to make sure I am doing it correctly.
I just bought a 94 Sea Ray Sea Rayder 130 with the Mercury Sport Jet 90 engine. I'm looking for a repair manual and parts availability for the boat and drive unit.
Also...how do I post a new forum question of my own?