Looking for 1990 Doral 300 Owners Manual (and any other info!)

mbc

Recruit
Hi All -

this is a fascinating forum and there are so many experts here - wow!

i´ve been driving boats for the last 20 Years - and we (friends and I) just bought a 1991 Doral 300 (Prestancia). unfortunately the previous owner has passed away - and we have absolutely no info on the boat and no documentation. We know that it has been well maintained. Its been out of the water for 2 years. It has two Mercruiser 183D AC Turbo engines - and turbos, ellbows and risers have been replaced 2 years ago.

we are desperatly searching for an Owners manual - and all other documentation that exists. So we would be very happy if somebody has something to share with us.

Thank you in advance !

Michael

mbc

Recruit
Oh yes, and i tried the search option and came across a post that is ten years old. I tried to get in contact with officerXXX but no luck up to now.

:cool:

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Manuals for boats dont exist. However you can get sevice manuals thru Brunswick

sbbamafan

Petty Officer 1st Class
There are two very active Doral Owner Groups on Facebook. They also have all the owner's manuals in a very thorough "Files" section within one of the two groups. Ask me how I know....

mbc

Recruit
@sbbamafan
Wow great news!!! I just signed up to both groups. Awaiting approval - and i hope I can find some digital or live support there.

looks like the boat has some electrical issues - so we have to sort things out before driving. It would be great to know, what functions should be behind flipping switches - that no longer have a label on them.
Thank you!!

michael