Looking At A 1992 LUHRS TOURNAMENT 342

jws123

Petty Officer 1st Class
I was quoted $4700 just for a tank... i can do the install and all but does that sound right just for the tank?

I will contact the place listed above but i would have to ship it and i am sure thats not cheap this place is local that i talked to.

jws123

Petty Officer 1st Class
I also found someone who said they might be able to repair my old tank instead have to get it out has anyone repaired their tanks or just gone new?

mr 88

Commander
Have you tried Googling marine fuel tanks for sale / repair or something along those lines ? 4700 is stupid money IMHO.

25thmustang

Lieutenant Commander
I also found someone who said they might be able to repair my old tank instead have to get it out has anyone repaired their tanks or just gone new?
I believe that boat had a single 300 gallon tank, correct? You may be able to find good used tanks to fit in the space (my be less total fuel capacity, but much cheaper).

jws123

Petty Officer 1st Class
I believe that boat had a single 300 gallon tank, correct? You may be able to find good used tanks to fit in the space (my be less total fuel capacity, but much cheaper).
yes single 300 gallon tank. I been looking around for used or something else I can make fit no luck yet lot are out of stock. I contacted the place mentioned above to see how much they would make a new tank for but they are closed to new business rn lot of places short handed rn. I am cutting the tank out next week to see what I got to work with.