logging

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Usually access Iboats with 2 computers, one runs Windos XP, the other Windows 7 Ultimate, on the last one the system logs me in and logs me out each time accessing the page and also requires my user name when posting whereas on the first one always stay connected and posting without any issue, what might be happening, is anybody else experiencing the same ?

Happy Boating

dwco5051

Commander
Usually access Iboats with 2 computers, one runs Windos XP, the other Windows 7 Ultimate, on the last one the system logs me in and logs me out each time accessing the page and also requires my user name when posting whereas on the first one always stay connected and posting without any issue, what might be happening, is anybody else experiencing the same ?

Happy Boating
I am having the same problem on my computer with windows 10. My 15 year old Dell laptop running Linux remembers me fine with Linux.

dwco5051

Commander
Problem fixed. I wasn't logging off on my laptop, just closing the lid. Logged off on the laptop and the office computers work OK. Now to retrain my 82 year old brain to remember to logoff before I go downstairs to the office. Thanks GA.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Now that you mention not logging off, when we first started working with XenForo I noticed that I couldn't log into two different browsers at the same time. That is how I chase problems and it's messed me up.

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Once logged in at Iboats always stayed logged, would't matter if puting the LapTop to sleep, restarting it or shutting it off, same if shutting the old desktop off while being logged in. Never log out of either one...

Happy Boating