FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I 1989 Bay liner Trophy with cuddy. It has A bait well and fish well. I was wondering if any one had a diagram on hot they are suppose to be setup? I would like then to work. So if some one knows please help me out.
Mines dont have a pump. Before I buy a pump I would like to see how the lines are ran for in and out. Wanted to know if the water comes in from the top or the bottom. If it comes from the bottom how do you drain the well when you are done. An if from top how do you keep it bring in water will letting out water. Thanks.