FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just bought some Glastron parts from them for my SX 195, so I believe they are still in operation. Send them a message off their website and you should get a response back via email.
Considering the fact that I have a Glastron boat on order, is Glastron teets-up? Anybody know for sure? Their website lists only 2009 models. I know the local dealership has 2010 models. Hmm.
i think under bankruptcy protection so may still continue to operate, was thinking of purchasing one through the lifetime warranty on hull meaningless if they do go under