Mother nature put on one h*ll of a show the other night in Sydney.<br /><br />
Img_1145.jpg
<br /><br />
Img_1120.jpg
<br /><br />Aldo

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: Light show

Nope, a friend (from Sydney) e-mailed a ton of them to me, these two are the most spectacular. They look like they are taken from that posh area above 'The Rocks'. Dunno their origin.<br /><br />One of the lightning 'arms' looks like its hitting a boat.<br /><br />Aldo<br /><br />P.S. Whats with the 'dude', you turnin' yanky on me? ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Excellent photos Aldo!<br /><br />Funny how some of Mother Nature's most destructive forces can be so purty. ;)

LadyFish

Admiral

Really incredible shots. I find the blue lightening right over the water in the second photo :cool: really fascinating.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Reminds me of Summer nights in Ft. Lauderdale.<br /><br />Excellent pix, Dunaruna. Thanks. :)

aspeck

Staff member

WOW! Love the pics! Thanks for sharing!

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Show's why it's not wise to mess with Mother Nature. She's got a bit of a temper.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

I see we have a new Aussie on board. Wecome EFIS. We need all the help we can get. :D <br /><br />Chris.......

EFIS

Seaman Apprentice

No worries - we will give it to them from all states!!!

achris

More fish than mountain goat

So far we have a Vic, a Banana bender, a Crow eater and a Sandgroper. We still need a Tassie and Territorian.

EFIS

Seaman Apprentice

Are the guys from TAS aussies?? Just kidding its good to be here.

Kiwi Phil

Commander

I'm the "Banana Bender". That's one of the terms Southerners bless us with.<br />If your highly sucessful, they may address you as "one of the White Soe Brigade".<br />All Tassies have an extra chromosome. A lot need T shirts with 2 holes in the top.<br />New South Welshmen pull their speedos so far up the butts they divide their brains in two.<br />If your from the Territories (NT) then the new train (longest distance a train travels in one direction) is there to ship in your grogg and welfare cheques.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip