Let me see if I understand this... C&P

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR IT IS THEY WHO LET IN THE LIGHT*** <br /> <br />Let's see if I understand <br />how the world works lately... <br />If a man cuts his finger off <br />while slicing salami at work, <br />he blames the restaurant. <br /> <br />If you smoke three packs a day for 40 years and die of lung cancer, <br />your family blames the tobacco company. <br /> <br />If your neighbor crashes into a tree while driving home drunk, he blames the bartender. <br /> <br />If your grandchildren are brats without manners, <br />you blame television. <br /> <br />If your friend is shot by a deranged madman, <br />you blame the gun manufacturer. <br /><br /> And if a crazed person breaks into the cockpit and tries to kill the pilot at 35,000 feet, and the passengers kill him instead, the mother of the crazed deceased blames the airline. <br /><br /> I must have lived too long to understand the world as it is anymore. <br /><br /> So, if I die while my old, wrinkled butt is parked in front of this computer, <br />I want you to blame Bill Gates...okay? :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Let me see if I understand this... C&P

Hey where is John Edwards, the trial lawyer, when we need him. Oh, yeah, he'll soon be back practicing his trade. :mad: :D

KaGee

Admiral

Bassy... can we all file a "Class Action" on your behalf??<br /><br /> :D :D

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I hear ya, Bassy! Me and KaGee will get the suit started. It just has to be Bill's fault. After all, he has money. :)

KaGee

Admiral

... my old, wrinkled butt ...
Saw mine after a shower this morning... :eek: ya.... it's gotta be Bill's fault! :D <br /><br />EDIT: Call it OWBS... Old Wrinkled Butt Syndrome.<br />Any trial lawyers out there? Hello, John Edwards??