Lest you think I have no good news...

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Lest you think I have no good news...

Good news there PW2.<br />Like most, hope she and her partners can get the bugs out.<br /><br />I know from your post that she will give it her all.

PW2

Commander

Well, I gave her the ultimate vote of confidence this weekend when I told her I won't sell my Microsoft stock just yet, but will wait a week or so and see how she does.<br />I know the interviewing process with MS was exhaustive--there was at least 4 separate interviews involved.<br /><br />And she has worked most of the time in school. For a long time she did phone tech support, and in her spare time travelled the country giving demonstrations and doing set ups for a new graphic display braille printer developed at Oregon State, being (successfully) marketed world wide.<br />She has recently worked while at OSU on a grant from the University of Washington helping set up their adaptive technology department--so she is pretty familiar with how the workday world functions.<br />While she may not solve each and every problem microsoft has, she will do fine.

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

PW2,<br />Sounds like one heck of a tough young lady. Congratulations.