FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Tried to remove L/U omc cobra. It only came out 1.5 inches, so I put it back together. Now it leaks when in water. What might have I done to cause this?
So if gasket is the issue, what to do? remove L/U and inspect it, replace or use some kind of gasket cement or liquid gasket assuming I can get the L/U off or pulled back enough to service the gasket?