Larson 2002 sei 180 fuel sender location

My first post. My fuel gauge is working intermittently. I am trying to fix it for the obvious reasons.
I have a 2002 Larson 17 ' 6" bowrider design. It has a mercruiser engine. I I can not locate the fuel sender in the gas tank.

Can anyone tell me where it is or send me an image? ALso looking for an online manual.

Thanks in Advance.

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
I have a PDF of Larson’s ‘08 “Sport Boat Models Owner’s and Operator’s Manual” that they sent me when I was working on my boat. It had some useful information for the 97 model, so it might be even more applicable to you. if you send me a private message with your email address, I will send it to you. I don’t think it has much information about the mechanicals of the boat, particularly the fuel tank and sender location.

On my boat, the fuel sender and pick up port were located in the center rear of the fuel tank, which was in the center of the boat just in front of the rear bench seat. If you look at where the fuel tank filler hose and vent hose enter the engine compartment from the forward end of the boat, you will get an idea where to look. before I restored my boat, the fuel tank was under a carpeted deck panel that was attached with screws. The screws were buried into the carpet and very difficult to find, but if you ran your finger around the carpet you would eventually feel the small hard screw head. I don’t know if they were still building them that way in 2002, however.

Hope this helps.