L drive lower unit parts.

Shane26

Seaman
Thread starter
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
62
Does anyone have these parts in good condition? If so how much would you sell them for?<br /><br />Universal joint bellows<br /><br />Universal joint assembley<br /><br />Steering yolk assembley? I am assuming this is the part in which the universal joint assembley goes up through? <br /><br />Universal joint housing<br /><br />Or does anyone know where I can get these parts used or for the best price? Thanks Shane
 

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
21,961
Re: L drive lower unit parts.

This parts availability thing is why people are abandoning their L drives. I wish you luck, Keep an eye on ebay and search the boat yards.
 

Shane26

Seaman
Thread starter
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
62
Re: L drive lower unit parts.

Does anyone have a universal housing for sale? Or any drive parts? Thanks Shane
 
Top