FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
my l drive runs great but i cant seem to get the exhaust bellows, and i am not paying the 206 merc wants. anyone have an extra set? or something that will work?
Dude, Thats to funny. I've been running mine with out one. I just bought a 2ft section of 3in wet exhaust duct It's so freak'en thick I can't bend it. The only problem that I know of when running without one is at slow speeds is prop cavitation and it's loud. Thats it I think. Farmdawg