Kitty Kelly Bush Book Rumors... your thoughts please?

KaGee

Admiral
www.dailykos.com/story/2004/9/4/13036/20280 <br /><br />by Abe <br />Sat Sep 4th, 2004 at 05:30:36 GMT<br /><br />The Kitty Kelly Bush family book is coming in less then two weeks, and the rumors dem spreading. Wild, unsubstantiated rumors. Just the way I like them. The juiciest might be about Dubya's 'special friend' a mayor of an unnamed Tennessee city and of unnamed gender...<br /><br />From an unsourced Indymedia post. (how is that for unsubstantiated!?)<br /><br />Slash-and-burn celebrity biographer who revealed Sinatra's mother performed coathanger abortions and Lady Di was a pushover, is set to demolish Anti-Christ George W. Bush with Sept. 14 release of Bush Family biography.<br />The biography is obviously unauathorized.<br />It reveals alleged sex offenses against minors by Dubya's father.<br /><br />It reveals the use of the White House by male hookers.<br /><br />It reveals crooked business deals by every member of the Bush clan, including the oh-so-holy first lady, Laura "Round Heels" Bush.<br /><br />It reveals how former first lady Babs Bush is almost a practicing witch.<br /><br />It reveals how Dubya has had a very special friend in the mayor of a Tennessee city, who has has cohabited the Texas ranch many times.<br /><br />It reveals the details of embarassing photographs of Bush that actually caused U.S. Govt. agents to perpetrate the anthrax mailings to destroy the building of National Enquirer and kill photo editor Stevens.<br /><br />It reveals how you can get surprisingly close to America's Darth Vader.<br /><br />It reveals the incredible relationship between Dubya and some famous televangelists.<br /><br />It reveals intimate details gleaned from persons close to Bush in Crawford, Texas.<br /><br />It reveals the filth of Bush's ancestors, the most shocking family in US history.<br /><br />It reveals how Bush plans additional wars for oil, under the pretense of fighting terrorism and defending Israel -- these are just pretenses, the real reason is we are running out of oil.<br /><br />It reveals Dubya's oedipus complex with Babs, his love/hate relationship with his father, some surprising medical details about Duby, including an explanation of why he is so burnt out.<br /><br />It reveals who runs Bush, and it is not Round Heels.<br /><br />It reveals murders committed by the Bush family.<br /><br />It reveals why George W. Bush is the greatest threat the US and the world has ever faced.<br /><br />This book makes Fahrenheit 9/11 look like pablum. It is real raw meat.<br /><br />
What do you think?... More slime than a GHOSTBUSTERS movie, or, food for thought before going to the ballot box?????

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Kitty Kelly Bush Book Rumors... your thoughts please?

Same disproven BS from 2000.He served with honor back then, and serves with honor today. Four more years as Commander In Chief would be highly recommended for this country. Simular,earlier post on the same subject

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Those people are gonna make me puke! :(

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

I think someone needs to start making the public educated on what "unauthorized biography" means. It is nothing more than tabloids!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

We need to get some of Edwards' buddy ambulance-chasers on task here, and start some litigation for slander and defamation. I dunno why those who are involved do not seek retribution, by hitting them where it hurts the power-hungry the most---right in the wallet.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

If it is slime than it will be called so,If there is anything real in it we will know about that too.<br />Let's wait and find out when it is out.

oddjob

Commander

Gee ok, I'm on the edge of my chair....

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Amazing, all the stuff that comes out around election time... This one sounds so outrageous I would classify it more as a comedy ;) <br /><br />However, the danger of these things is that just before the election, they release a whole lot of outrageous and false accusations....there is no time for them to be verified or investigated before the election....and yet they could influence the way some people vote.<br /><br />It's a pretty underhanded tactic if you ask me and a weakness in the democratic process.<br /><br />BTW here's a link to another outrageous piece of straight out propaganda that's impossible to verify...<br /><br />EDIT: on second thought, it's better not to further spread these marginal stories around.

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by 62_Kiwi:<br /> Amazing, all the stuff that comes out around election time... This one sounds so outrageous I would classify it more as a comedy ;)
Exactly, all this doodoo about nothing, helps keep everyone's focus away from the issues at hand dosen't it?

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

<br />all this doodoo about nothing<br />
That's a very lady-like way of putting it LadyFish :D yet sums it up very well.

PW2

Commander

Let' just forget all this crap that may or may not have happened in the past, and get on with things that matter.<br /><br />There are lots of real issues facing us, and I admit to being distressed at the direction this campaign is taking. (although not surprised) And I am distressed at what seems to be complete ineptness of the Kerry campaign to get on track so far.<br /><br />All you had to do was watch some of Greenspan's testimony to Congress to get lots of ammunition to attack this Administration. And the war issue fights itself.<br /><br />And yet Kerry keeps going on about stuff that is either wrong, or doesn't matter.<br /><br />He needs to hire Carville for domestic stuff, and listen attentively to Joe Biden. To let the repubs get away with all that alternative reality crap they presented at their convention and leave it unchallenged (as he appears to be doing) is simply disgusting.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by PW2:<br /> <br /><br />He needs to hire Carville for domestic stuff, and listen attentively to Joe Biden. To let the repubs get away with all that alternative reality crap they presented at their convention and leave it unchallenged (as he appears to be doing) is simply disgusting.
Where have you been PW? Carville was hired by the campaign late last week along with Paul Begalla in the big "shake up". But since you brought it up, Carville and Begalla ran the Clinton Campaign in '92 and they were so good that Clinton garnered a whooping 46% of the general vote. They were replaced by ****ie Morris who ran the campaign in '96.<br /><br />One of the many problems in this country today is that some people are so blinded by Party idiology that truth is all relative to them. In other words, 2 + 2 = (whatever you want, who gives a flip about the facts). If you want to talk "alternative reality", go get Kitty's book and have yourself a ball!

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

The Bullschidt Factor strikes again! January, 10% of what we hear is BS. February, 20%... September, 90%. October is just around the corner. Don't believe anything you read or hear from EITHER side. At best, 10% is true. Next month it will be nothing but BS. Kitty Kelly? Isn't she a Fiction writer??? I'm definately leaving that book on the shelf for somebody else to buy! But somebody else will. But the undecideds aren't going to vote anyhow. My mind was made up long ago and no amount of smear will change it. Kerry is the lesser of my two evils (yeah I know...Kerry isn't mentioned). I wish there was a space on the ballot that said None Of The Above. Then again, I suppose it does. It's just spelled N-a-d-e-r. ;)