King Of The Hill

Stratosfied

Ensign
Who loves this show? I LOVE it. Everyone I mention it to says its a silly cartoon, but each one has a moral family value to it at the end. My wife has told me that if we had an alley, I probally would be out there with 'em! :D . And which one do you, or anyone you know, resemble?

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Re: King Of The Hill

thatdangol'dangol'manItellyouwhut<br /><br />see the episode where Hank bought some crack cocaine thinking it was homemade fishbait?<br /><br />whoo boy I tell you what!

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

I was in the iboats yahoo chat room once and SBN was talking in the mic and my 5 yr old son thought he was boomhower talking :) Sorry SBN Being that Im from the north and so are my kids you guys have an accent to us. Now that I moved down to Missouri everybody says im the one who sounds funny. Anyway great show that my whole family loves.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

We Northerners don't have accents, Mike. Everybody else does. ;)

KaGee

Admiral

"Everyone I mention it to says its a silly cartoon,"<br /><br />Yup.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I like the show, I really like the unedited clip of Luann in her skimpy halter top when she was running and things fell out. LMAO at that one. :D

NathanY

Commander

I love that show. Am I the only ome that thnks Bobby is a little "out there"?

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Thats what I tell them Willy.....they out number me down here though. ..........I remember the first time I was on one of my worksites and there was three guys talking and the only words I could understand were the swear words........And Im in the middle of the country, not even the south.......They tell me I sound canadian with my answering a question with "Hey" or "EH" .....Im from Milwaukee we use them words too :) And to answer Nate Im pretty sure bobby is "out there" but that is a subject for that Dr. James Dobson thread :)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Bobby...That boy aint right in the head...<br /><br />I watch it at least one a week.<br /><br />Ken

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Hank is my hero. If I was a charecter I would have to be Dale. I have way too many guns and I am way too paranoid. They may think they are coming to get me and I may too, but the guns say they ain't. I think I would have figured out the Jon Redcorn deal though, no way I would be raising that boy of his. Poor Dale, sometimes he's so dumb. Ya, I geuss I would be Dale.

Winger Ed.

Chief Petty Officer

Its not a silly cartoon....... <br /><br />Its a documentary series.

SCO

Lieutenant

I twisted my brothers arm to watch it, and he now has about all the episodes tivoed. He said "We are Hank". I wondered if what Hank embodies is Texas, or a general take of the upbringing that most of us post war baby boomers got.

eeboater

Commander

I never got hooked on it. I kind of prefer the Simpsons.

SCO

Lieutenant

Hank Hill, Simpsons, like comparing apples and oranges. Only thing in common is the cartoon style. Try it out ee. But, it might only be really good if youre from Texus. ;)