Kids and the age 11? Attitude? Geez....

PW2

Commander
Re: Kids and the age 11? Attitude? Geez....

I recall my daughter at about that age knowing all that could be known, at least if you asked her, that is.

From that point there were many sleepless nights till she survived and about the age 23 or so, when she actually did know something, the sleepless nights slowed down a bit.

It is the fun of being a parent.

She used to say I was an endless font of useless information--she still says that, but now she isn't quite as serious about it.

cougar1985

Lieutenant Junior Grade

well we had a busy day which helped things out, baseball field cleanup which was 3 hours of painting for me(but I really like this stuff!), a quick lunch, and back to feilds for 2 hours of practice, got home and i had a beer, and we pitched and threw for another two hours, (we love baseball) and he really came around, talked more and i told him, his choice will be mine first :). He knows Im fed up with any smartass remarks, and I never mince words.....ahem....
And now we have his best bud/like my "second son" overnight, they wanted and I aint cookin/ Chinese food, so they both emptied dishwasher and loaded before I ordered. :)
I know how to handle kids, was just kinda venting. No disrespect is ever allowed. We alos had a good, brief talk............... his answer to popping off was "Geez dad, i know you work hard, etc.... ..." and get this......"I dont try to say stuff/act like that, but it just comes out"
Is a stage........... :) been here done this......
Oh crap, my right arm is aching from all the pitching! and after diner is jacuzzi time.........they will really be tired after that!!!! His buddy had 2 soccer games :) heehee, then I get to watch my movie when they crash!
P.S. We have baseball games and or practices for 6 days in a row.......Exhausting your kids is great, they dont have the energy to whine!
sounds like your a hell of a dad to me!

ezbtr

Commander

and i strained some tendons in forearm and hand!!!! Damn curve balls after a few hundred pitches!!! LMAO! :)