FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Anyone know what connections go where on the back of the key starter? Basically I have the old one hooked up but the markings are different and I don't want to connect anything wrong. It has push in choke feature. Thanks!
That looks like a Push to Choke switch (should have read OP more closely) for an outboard... Check Diagram "B" at the bottom of this link: http://www.boatfix.com/how/switch.html
I have a 1982 Johnson 175 HP OB on a 1972 Hydrodyne she flys. Can I use UncleWillies info then to rig it up. By the way there is 2 M not labeled 1 or 2 how do i know which one is Magneto or ground. Theres the bottom M that is mounted not like the others is this the ground? You guys have been a big help thanks so far!
... By the way, there are 2 M's not labeled 1 or 2 how do I know which one is Magneto or Ground. There's the bottom M that is mounted not like the others. Is this the ground? ...