Kerrys Band of Brothers

oddjob

Commander
this_is_no_dirty_trick.Par.0009.ImageFile.jpg

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Kerrys Band of Brothers

Whew, oddjob, after the Boston Globe article this morning I thought you would have to get a new version of "john kerry's band of brother"<br /><br />It appears that the 'retraction' by Commander George Elliot was another Democratic ploy. Elliot has come out reiterating his original position re the ad.<br /><br />The Dems are definitley in full damage control spin over the book and the ad.<br /><br /> http://humaneventsonline.com.edgesuite.net/unfit_aff.html

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I've been following this all day with a lot of interest (off-n-on,anyhow). It's about time the patriot took thier gloves off! In one commercial spot by itself, they totally negated 5 months of "Moveon.org" BS. I can't wait for November to put the last nail in the domestic oposition to this war, so we can get the troops back home under parades and ticker tape.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Did anybody read what senator McCain had to say about this campaign move? If so, and you have access to it,can you please post it here?

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Originally posted by rolmops:<br /> Did anybody read what senator McCain had to say about this campaign move? If so, and you have access to it,can you please post it here?
Does anyone care what John McCain has to say on the subject?

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br /> I've been following this all day with a lot of interest (off-n-on,anyhow). It's about time the patriot took thier gloves off!
I'm with you, 12footer. I'm sick and tired of the America haters and their outlandish stunts and lies. I say we mop up the streets with 'em!<br /><br /><br />GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!<br /><br /><br />-dd-<br /><br /><br /> :)

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by dogsdad:<br />
Originally posted by 12Footer:<br /> I've been following this all day with a lot of interest (off-n-on,anyhow). It's about time the patriot took thier gloves off!
I'm with you, 12footer. I'm sick and tired of the America haters and their outlandish stunts and lies. I say we mop up the streets with 'em!<br /><br /><br />GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!<br /><br /><br />-dd-<br /><br /><br /> :)
Is that kinda like "I'm mad as h*ll and I'm not going to take it anymore", dogsdad? :D

dogsdad

Lieutenant

That's one way to put it Boomyal.<br /><br />I've never seen such a barrage of lies in the political arena as I have the last year. The left likes to pretend that we in the center have been pushing the country to the right of Nazi Germany the last 60 years. If I was ignorant of the past and had no memory of it, I might buy that, but such is not the case. I am sick and tired of having to defend what has long been mine, every day, from a bunch of loony leftists who are acting on some kind of irrational impulse. And I am confident that the vast majority of Americans have gotten just about a gutfull of it too.<br /><br />I think the mood in this country, as the left continues to push the envelope ever further into fantasyland, is going to turn ugly if the trend continues much longer. The majority has been silent and holding it all in for a long while now, and I don't think they will put up with a whole lot more nonsense. <br /><br />I'd just as soon have it out now and be done with it. <br /><br />Let's hope we can settle it in November---but something tells me that we are in for another round of BS as we had to deal with in November 2000. I think the left will attempt to establish a dictatorship of the activist judiciary sooner or later, and when that happens all bets are off. The gloves too!<br /><br /><br />-dd-

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by rolmops:<br /> Did anybody read what senator McCain had to say about this campaign move? If so, and you have access to it,can you please post it here?
Is this a troll ;) <br /><br />Hey guy<br />Hate to nick pick but you used "this campaign move?" Which also isn't a campaign move By president Bush but the far left would like everyone to think so.<br />And lets RetNav make his post which answers your question but doesn't touch on the truth. But isn't a lie either.<br /><br />A better question would be what has senator McCain had to say about this and Kerry?<br /><br />In 2004 in a election year what RetNav posted is true.<br /><br />Which is 180 degrees out from what he had to say about Kerry in 1973! On the same subject.<br /><br />Main stream won't print that but they were reading today from senator McCains words in 73 and what he is saying today on the radio.<br />(About the Great Kerry)<br /><br />It doesn't take anything away from him and his service to our county. But it does let us know he is another Flip Flop in the Kerry camp...<br /><br />Might try 570kvi.com and look for the subject or maybe someone else as the links for you.

Link

Rear Admiral

Forgot you DD :( <br /><br />Does anyone care what John McCain has to say on the subject? <br /><br /><br />YUP I do! See above post! Look at what he had to say in 1973! :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Eh! John McCain is just keeping his Left foot inside that Democrat door. Nothing new here about that. Recently, he probably feels he's gotten too far away from them, having endorsed Bush. The Left is where he's gotten his greatest accolades from, even though they've essentially used him as a pawn. I think 5 years in that North Vietnamese prison has left a couple of screws loose.<br /><br />I guess the sad part is that he is viewed as one of those virtuous 'moderates'. And it is very fashionable, today, to be a 'moderate'. You don't have to take a strong stand on anything, that way. That makes you kind, caring and thoughtful. (not) While the Dems profess to love 'moderates', they will simply steamroll them because, in fact, the Dems are anything but moderate. The weaker they can convince you to be (moderate) the easier their job to run right over you.<br /><br />It is true, what DogsDad says re, the Dems have succeeded in painting the Great Middle as radical right. <br /><br />Examples are, if you are a Christian, that does not read the Bible like the Dems read the Constitution, your are waaaay far out radical right.<br /><br />If you don't believe in the sanctity of Homosexuality, you are definitely radical right.<br /><br />If you don't believe in killing the yet born and near born, there is no hope for you.<br /><br />If you don't believe in the US subjugating itself to the UN, you must be Joseph Goebbles brother.<br /><br />There are many, many more issues, like these, that are really common middle ground in this country, whose proponents have been painted radical right.<br /><br />It is time to fight back! And I think that is the core of the battle going on right now.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Link, in my opinion John McCain is like a rattlesnake that will bite anyone who happens to be nearby. I wouldn't trust him or want him defending me or my actions or my party or my candidate regardless of which side I am on!<br /><br />Besides, the democratic spinmeisters have painted themselves into a corner on this one. The reporter, Michael Kranish, who claimed that George Elliot had recanted his statement about Kerry shooting a fleeing enemy soldier in the back, is the same writer who wrote that very same account in Kerry's biography!<br /><br />So when is Kranish going to go on record and admit that his Kerry biography contains lies too?<br /> <br />How can this be?!? The only explanation I have is that the Kerry people (and Kranish IS one of them) will say or do ANYTHING to get a democrat in the White House, and that means little things like the truth will not be allowed to stand in the way. And there's your proof!<br /><br /><br />-dd-