Kerry drops the ball...again

gaugeguy

Captain
He called Lambeau Field "Lambert Field"...he just lost Wisconsin :D <br /><br />
I21969-2004Sep14

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Kerry drops the ball...again

We can only hope... there's a reason they are called "Cheeseheads", the term applies to more than just a Packer fan.

rogerwa

Commander

I drove through south Mpls tonight and I was disheartened by the quantity of Kerry/Edwards signs lining the road. I now understand. These are diehard Vikings fans. What else could explain all the signs.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> He called Lambeau Field "Lambert Field"...he just lost Wisconsin :D <br /><br />
I21969-2004Sep14
Who did he blame this time? :p

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Bwaaahaaaa!!!! Kerry.... What a dork! :rolleyes: :D :p <br /><br />Butch A.

Ralph 123

Captain

The Kerry team has just picked their new football team uniforms:<br /><br />
kerry_ambiguouslygay.jpg

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Ralph,<br /><br />Where do you get this stuff? Crack me up. Hey send it to CBS and tell them I authenticated it and it is definately not a forgery.. :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Kerry is a meathead...he p'd of Red Sox fans by saying his favorite Sox player was Manny Ortiz, he alienated himself from Packer fans by saying "Lambert Field" and while in Michigan said he was a huge "Buckeye" fan...Moron. :rolleyes:

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

He didn't endear himself to hunters with that obvious lie about hunting on his belly and "playing the wind." <br /><br />It's one thing to not know something, it is another to fake/lie about your experiences. It tends to muck up your credibility. Assuming you had any to start with.

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Oh yeah, Pointer94, oh yeah.... :mad: :rolleyes: <br /><br />Kerry serious PO'd all of us hunters many, many, times over. The infamous quote about "going deer hunting with a 12GA double barrel, crawling on his belly to sneak up on them and playing the wind", will go down in history has the worlds most idiotic statement! I mean, my sister doesn't hunt and never has, and even SHE cracked up laughing at it! :rolleyes: <br /><br />Butch A.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Give him a break guys. He just want's to be one of the guuuuuuys! (not) <br /><br />Buffoon: dictionary definition: A ludicrous or bumbling person; a fool.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by POINTER94:<br />it is another to fake/lie about your experiences. It tends to muck up your credibility.
Vietnam????

ratracer

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> Kerry is a meathead...he p'd of Red Sox fans by saying his favorite Sox player was Manny Ortiz, he alienated himself from Packer fans by saying "Lambert Field" and while in Michigan said he was a huge "Buckeye" fan...Moron. :rolleyes:
Actually, he referred to him as "Manny Ortez". WEEI in Boston (to you non New-Englanders, 24 hr sports talk radio in Boston) had a field day with it.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Sounds awfully familiar. Let's see...who was it that couldn't place several well-known world leaders 4 years ago??? Oh Yeah! Junior!<br /><br />We cheeseheads take things pretty much in stride. We even tolerate Al Michaels calling it Wes-consin on certain monday nights. Or city folk calling those big brown birds Canadian geese (they're Canada geese). [Canadians, is that one of your pet peeves too?]<br /><br />Stupid Wisconsin Trivia...<br /><br />East Bristol is WEST of Bristol.<br />There are two Rome Wisconsins.<br />There are 16,000 lakes. Take that Minnesota!<br />Johnson, Evinrude, Mercury, Chrysler/Force...Made in Wisconsin.<br />Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, That '70s Show, Starman, The Young and the Restless, Picket Fences.<br /><br />Gene Wilder, Harry Houdini, Jeffrey Dahmer, Norman Bates (aka Ed Gein), The Bodeans, Chris Farley, Bob Uecker, Jill Eikenberry, Liberace, Spencer Tracy, Pat O'Brien, Fred MacMurry, Fighting Bob LaFollette, Russ Feingold (McCain/Feingold Election Reform Act), Frank Lloyd Wright, Al Jarreau, Bonnie Raitt, Joe Walsh, Harrison Ford, Don Ameche, Orson Wells, Daniel J. Travanti, Luke Duke (Tom Wopat), Frederic March, Tyne Daily, Grandma Walton (Ellen Corby). Oh yeah, and Arnold Schwartzenegger (Graduated UW-Superior).

Ralph 123

Captain

<br /><br />Due to my "accident" with insta-tan, I decided to wear my halloween costume until the orange glow wears off... Man I was more orange than this pumpkin!<br /><br />
0927Wisconsin16.gif
<br /><br />
kerry1092704.jpg

Ralph 123

Captain

First thing I am going to do as President is outlaw this stuff!<br /><br />
debatebronze.gif
<br /><br />Becuase it makes you look like an Oompa Loompa!<br /><br />
wonkpic1.jpg
<br /><br />And I just can't debate looking like this!
<br /><br />
oompakerry.jpg