keepin score

golfer

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: keepin score

snowmobile 1, garage door 0...My roomate 3 years ago, didn't know there wasn't a clutch, thought it was in neutral, guess the rest...Oh, by the way, this was from inside going out... :eek:

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Sharp edge on trailer, 2... My Knee, 0, plus big perminate scar as a bonus... :( <br /><br />Later on, after it got me the second time....<br /><br />Tag team of Sawsall and grinder, 1... Sharp edge on trailer, 0... :D

cotterman

Chief Petty Officer

garage door 1 head 0<br /><br />why can't my head get any points :confused:

ndemge

Commander

Trailer: 2<br />Concrete: 2<br /><br />Head -4<br /><br />...... working on adjusting the bunks in the garage, head hit a sharp pointy object and reflex says "move away from pain".... head was only 2 inches from concrete, so quick reflex moves head down to smack into the floor... resulting in head hitting top of trailer again.<br /><br />thought it was never going to end... crawled out of from under the trailer and layed on the floor as my brother stands there laughing uncontrolably as my head looked like a diving board right after someone jumped off..... BOOOIIINNGGGG

bobber head

Petty Officer 2nd Class

ndemge - Thanks, best laugh all day. I am with your brother on that one! <br /><br />Tip of new rod 1, eyeball 0. Bobberhead

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Sorry ndemge...I'm with bobber head and your brother.<br /><br />Human Nature 3<br />ndemge ..... 0

RC

Petty Officer 1st Class

ndemge I with 'em all. Not many posts make me laugh out loud but the thought of your head going up and down between the trailer and cement like a pin ball well I just couldn't help it. Sorry!

RC

Petty Officer 1st Class

And by the way<br />Brand new Bayliner (women with 6 kids in boat 1st day out ever) scores 1<br />My 1986 Four Winns scores 0<br />This lady came up from behind us at an angle and ran right into the port side of the boat near the stern. $5500 later I'm back in the water.

chunkytrout

Seaman Apprentice

rock covers skeg,<br />green paper covers rock covering skeg,<br />scissors covers hair covering head, which is falling out and covering the garage floor.<br /> god i love my boat<br /><br />chunky

golfer

Petty Officer 3rd Class

hmmmm....Chucky, you may want to clarify that one?

RC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Here's another one.<br />Dumb**** kids 1<br />My 1986 Four Winns 0<br />Damn kids set my boat cover on fire, luckily my neighbor saw it and put it out. $3800 later I'm back in the water again. Yes, my insurance company loves me. (I'm glad we're in a new year)

iRich

Petty Officer 1st Class

boat trailer=1<br />tailgate on my dodge dakota=0