Keep an eye open the next couple of months

cc lancer

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Keep an eye open the next couple of months

First the police would not detain and hold for questioning a man of mid eastern descent for taking pictures.<br />__________________________________________________<br />Dawg:<br />In Charlotte, NC, last summer citizens called the police and reported a man taking pictures of buildings,, the officer dispatched questioned him on the street and said he was suspicious, took him in called the FBI, he was questioned, and the last thing I heard about it on the news he was being deported.

rudeafrican

Petty Officer 1st Class

If people want to read about "terrer" as GW calls it, they can watch the news or open a newspaper. <br /><br />Just as a matter of interest luna, how do you propose he pronounces the word?

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I thought it was "terror". <br /><br />I'm only writing what I've heard some of the late night comedians mock. <br /><br />You're all in luck guys. Plenty more war games coming for a Nat'l Guard group close to you.

KennyKenCan

Commander

All I know is, that I hope it doesn't happen!<br /><br />These shopping malls are only a couple miles from where I live!