Karma at work??

gaugeguy

Captain
I am a true believer in "what comes around, goes around".<br /><br />A month or so ago I told everyone about my being busted (wrongly) for "poaching" by a overzealous F&G officer. Well since that time, he has been promoted to LT.<br /><br />Here's where the Karma kicks in...<br /><br />Yesterday he was caught stocking his own private trout pond on his property with state hatchery raised trout. <br /><br />Who is the "poacher" now LT :D :D :D

tylerin

Commander
Re: Karma at work??

Poacher or just a Thief. Like to see the look on his face.

dolluper

Captain

Yeah LT THIEF looks good on him Makes you wonder though using the system for his personal gain

NYMINUTE

Captain

Those are the stories that make me smile. So nice to see a butthead hand himself.

ehenry

Commander

What'd they do to him? Spank his hand??

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by efhenry:<br /> What'd they do to him? Spank his hand??
I think it's gonna be much more severe than that. It's all over the news and the local sportsmen won't tolerate anything less than him losing his job.<br /><br />On another note, the director of F&G (the same clown that presided over my appeal hearing) has lost his job for a sexual harassment scandal(about a year ago). Unfortunately he is collecting a state pension :confused:

tylerin

Commander

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> [On another note, the director of F&G (the same clown that presided over my appeal hearing) has lost his job for a sexual harassment scandal [/QUOTE<br />Boy if you'd see the F and G woman running around here nobody would believe her ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />Boy if you'd see the F and G woman running around here nobody would believe her ;)
These were office gals he was groping, not beasts that wear the badge ;)

tylerin

Commander

I was in the blind one morning and one snuck up on me and I thought I discovered the "missing link" :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> I was in the blind one morning and one snuck up on me and I thought I discovered the "missing link" :D
On my ice fishing shack I have a sign that says "No Fat, Ugly chicks". You got it, one saturday morning F&G drove up on their snowmobiles and she "sauntered" over to the shack and saw the sign. The male officers were snickering amongst themselves. She made a very thorough search of the shack and inspected our licenses and left. One of the male officers high-fived one of my buddies as he left to catch up to her :D

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

That is poetic justice! They need to fire him and slap a huge fine on him. <br /><br />Bob