just tired of it.....

oddjob

Commander
Re: just tired of it.....

Originally posted by txswinner:<br /> Yep on here you just say what you want regardless of the facts. Senator Breaux Republican from the State of Louisiana might have something to say to you there Yankee boy up in Toledo, Ohio. Check your state election color chart before spouting off.
Yes, we do have some folks that do that here...^<br /> ;) they follow the talking points conjured up daily by the left and the willing media. <br /><br />He77, I even herd one fella here was gonna go and sell water to the victims of Hurricane Katrina.....what a character...who was that?..... :) <br /><br />UPDATE EDIT:...I found it!...... see thread

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by txswinner:<br /> Yep on here you just say what you want regardless of the facts. Senator Breaux Republican from the State of Louisiana might have something to say to you there Yankee boy up in Toledo, Ohio. Check your state election color chart before spouting off.
txs, I refuged myself over here from Lousiana a while back, still have family over there in the "conservative" (read "moderate") north of the state...down south you pretty much better be democrat if you want to get elected...that tradition dates back to 1800's.<br /><br />At any rate, Breaux won't be lining up to defend democrats governor Blanco nor mayor Nagin (who by the way switched parties just prior to the mayoral race).

txswinner

Banned

Poor oddjob still has not caught on the water story was just so he could get excited. Read the whole post, it says "JUST KIDDING." Read son Read.

txswinner

Banned

jtexas, been lots of that thar party switching over the years. Ole Sam Rayburn and Will Rogers might both have trouble identifying their beloved States Rights, Moderate, Labor favoring Democractic party.<br /><br />But take a look at my thread on Pres. clean house and see if you agree it is clear who is charged with the duty of recovery after the catatrophe.

oddjob

Commander

Originally posted by txswinner:<br /> Poor oddjob still has not caught on the water story was just so he could get excited. Read the whole post, it says "JUST KIDDING." Read son Read.
You mean your not leavin us?<br /><br />I didnt catch that until just now....you sure you didnt come back later and edit that post?.....ummmmm.....silly rabbit

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

He must not have much of a life if 5 posts at iboats burns him out. :D

rico61267

Cadet

i think i will have that cup of coffee now that my life is being judged by how many posts i have...

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

me thinks that this board has become pretty intolerant of late.<br /><br />HO, HO, HO............. I was taking a shower when my 2 year old son came into the bathroom and wrapped himself in toilet paper. Although he made a mess, he looked adorable, so I ran for my camera and took a few shots. They came out so well that I had copies made and included one with each of our Christmas cards. Days later, a relative called about the picture, laughing hysterically, and suggesting I take a closer look. Puzzled, I stared at the photo and was shocked to discover that in addition to my son, I had captured my reflection in the mirror wearing nothing but a camera! <br /><br />funny..............

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by rico61267:<br /> i think i will have that cup of coffee now that my life is being judged by how many posts i have...
Posting is your life.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by rico61267:<br /> i think i will have that cup of coffee now that my life is being judged by how many posts i have...
welcome to iboats!<br /><br /><br />[btw, pjc you gonna post that pic or what? :eek: )

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

while they were amazed at the quality of my camera, the main source of the laughter was what I call my foot! (sorry tinkrr!)

BassCat73

Petty Officer 1st Class

Nope, I don't think anyone is judging you. Just judging your post!<br /><br />rico61267 -- "cant take it anymore gentlemen...good nite and see you on the "dark side"<br /><br />If you start a thread and that's all you say, you gotta expect some pretty wide open discussion, like we have here, afterwards ;) <br /><br />If you want controversy, this is a great forum to check in on. If you want good information, discussions and education on boat stuff, take your pick -- iboats is packed with those forums too!<br /><br /><br />But yes, indeedy... welcome to iboats rico!

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Rico, the post count doesn't matter, (unless you want to pilot the Edmund Fitzgerald.) However, if you sail your tub into the eyewall of a Cat 5, I'll buy the marble for your grave. I'm a newbie too, welcome! :D

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

And how many people responded to it? Bleak

rico61267

Cadet

sorry gents just got back home from delivering a boat to south carolina...<br /><br />pjc...i loved that santa joke<br /><br />erikdc...i loved the gorden lightfoot touch<br /><br />sbn...i have to catch up on my labor day resolution "to be half the poster that you are and maybe then some"<br /><br />bassrat...you want content and substance you got it...count me in...have perused the site for quite sometime and enjoy the vast vault of knowledge, however, i am sorry i didnt follow your posting protocols, any failures to follow your guidelines in the future will be made on purpose! :D <br /><br /><br /> signed,<br /> love the site,but tired about the finger pointing due to katrina<br /><br /><br /> a registered republican in indiana

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Originally posted by rico61267:<br /> love the site,but tired about the finger pointing due to katrina<br />
ADD<br />Signed A Republican from AK stuck in CA.<br /><br />rico61267,<br />All I can say is AMEN Brother!<br /><br />AK Chappy

rico61267

Cadet

thanx chappy<br /><br />wtf...no more pithy comments from the rest of ya<br /><br /><br />i am truly blessed<br /><br />and GOD bless AMERICA

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

You want a pithy comment? Ask them, not me. Hang around and don't be disappointed by the weenies around here that give you hell. I don't give a damn about them and neither should you. Just an idea! :D

rico61267

Cadet

thanks erik<br /><br />i really dont give a f*** myself...just try to go with the flow...until it is uphill :eek:

KaGee

Admiral

TX....<br /><br />This "yankee" doesn't need to check any charts. Surely one as versed as you in politics understands that a Senator has no power in local politics. <br /><br />The facts are... the local and state governments have been run by democrats for years, no matter how the state turned in a Presidential election. <br /><br />And what's with this "yankee" thing anyway? What's that supposed to mean?? Sounds like a prejudicial slur to me.